One of my current hobbies is learning the Dutch Language. Here are several links I have accumulated, including some good videos I have found on Youtube...
Asatru Dutch Site
- Het Rad has some English, but mostly in Dutch
Language Links: Free Dutch Language Sites
Translation Web Pages
Note: Most Translation Web Pages are not perfect, as a lot of Dutch can't be translated literally.. I know this isn't very helpful, and it has also been a frustration of mine trying to learn the language.. though I do have 3 online Dutch friends from Holland, so get yourself a Dutch buddy and they can usually help you with stuff like that..
Videos by Leviwosc
Videos by Ericos
Let's Learn some Dutch 1
Let's learn some Dutch 2
Videos by Rumicojo Unfortunately, he stopped with lesson 5, and doesn't plan on making more.
Videos by Mouseinthahouse Though humorous, and silly, these two girls give you the English phrase, then say it in Dutch. So, if anything, will help with hearing the correct pronunciations.
Random Dutch Language videos on Youtube
A Humorous Look at Dutch Language, and Dutch Etiquette...
Miscellaneous Links to Dutch stuff
Dutch Insults, and Alternative Dictionary (warning for language content)
News, Radio, and other links in Dutch
- Nieusbronnen Links to Radio and News in Holland
- Radio2.nl Links to Radio online radio stations (need realplayer or windows media player or quicktime)
- P1 VertaalWoordenBoek Free dictionary download, easy to use, and I do use it quite a bit :P Open the page, scroll down, and click "It's Free! Download!" on the lower right hand side of your browser screen. I love it!
- Byki.com - Before you know it Byki lite is free and comes in many languages. It's basically like a flash-card system, with voice to help you hear the word pronounced correctly, and you can slow the playback down to hear it clearly if you need to. Byki is awesome, but I haven't the deluxe edition, which you do have to purchase. But Byki LITE is free! :)